| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Charnocks in February is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with rain now and again. A mere 45mm (1.8in) of liquid accrues across on average 11 days.
- The skies in Charnocks are moderately sunny having on average a pleasing 8:05 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:33 long and the longest day is 11:50 long with an average length of 11:41.
- There are approximately 3:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 30.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Charnocks February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Charnocks, Barbados
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Charnocks:
- St Maarten, Saint Martin - 675.6 kms (419.8 miles) NW
- Gustavia/ St Barthel, France (Caribbean Islands - 647.5 kms (402.4 miles) NNW
- Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands - 766.9 kms (476.5 miles) NW
- Le Raizet, France (Caribbean Islands - 417.4 kms (259.4 miles) NNW
- Pointe-À-Pitre, Guadeloupe - 416.1 kms (258.6 miles) NNW
- Melville Hall, Dominica - 337 kms (209.4 miles) NW
- Fort De France, Martinique - 242.7 kms (150.8 miles) NW
- Le Lamentin, France (Caribbean Islands - 235.7 kms (146.5 miles) NW
- Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago - 339.8 kms (211.2 miles) SW
- Maiquetia, Venezuela - 861 kms (535 miles) WSW
- Guiria, Venezuela - 413.9 kms (257.2 miles) SW
- Caracas, Venezuela - 854.5 kms (531 miles) WSW
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 654.5 kms (406.7 miles) WSW
- Maturin, Venezuela - 546.4 kms (339.6 miles) SW
- Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela - 704.5 kms (437.8 miles) SW
- Tumeremo, Venezuela - 676.4 kms (420.3 miles) SSW