| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Charnocks in October is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in October is dampish with rain from time to time. A sizable 201mm (7.9in) of water is unloaded across on average 19 days.
- The heavens above Charnocks are a little sunny having an average of a welcome 7:23 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:38 long and the longest day is 11:59 long with an average length of 11:48.
- There are approximately 4:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Charnocks October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Charnocks, Barbados
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Charnocks:
- St Maarten, Saint Martin - 675.6 kms (419.8 miles) NW
- Gustavia/ St Barthel, France (Caribbean Islands - 647.5 kms (402.4 miles) NNW
- Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands - 766.9 kms (476.5 miles) NW
- Le Raizet, France (Caribbean Islands - 417.4 kms (259.4 miles) NNW
- Pointe-À-Pitre, Guadeloupe - 416.1 kms (258.6 miles) NNW
- Melville Hall, Dominica - 337 kms (209.4 miles) NW
- Fort De France, Martinique - 242.7 kms (150.8 miles) NW
- Le Lamentin, France (Caribbean Islands - 235.7 kms (146.5 miles) NW
- Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago - 339.8 kms (211.2 miles) SW
- Maiquetia, Venezuela - 861 kms (535 miles) WSW
- Guiria, Venezuela - 413.9 kms (257.2 miles) SW
- Caracas, Venezuela - 854.5 kms (531 miles) WSW
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 654.5 kms (406.7 miles) WSW
- Maturin, Venezuela - 546.4 kms (339.6 miles) SW
- Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela - 704.5 kms (437.8 miles) SW
- Tumeremo, Venezuela - 676.4 kms (420.3 miles) SSW