Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Charnocks, Barbados
- Hours of sunlight in Charnocks range from 7:23 daily in November to 8:53 for each day in March & August
- The longest day of the year is 12:46 long and the shortest day is 11:13 long.
- The longest day is 1:32 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 3028 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 8:17 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 69.1% of daylight hours. The remaining 30.9% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 72.9° above the horizon at Charnocks.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Charnocks, Barbados
- St Maarten, Saint Martin - 675.6 kms (419.8 miles) NW
- Gustavia/ St Barthel, France (Caribbean Islands - 647.5 kms (402.4 miles) NNW
- Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands - 766.9 kms (476.5 miles) NW
- Le Raizet, France (Caribbean Islands - 417.4 kms (259.4 miles) NNW
- Pointe-À-Pitre, Guadeloupe - 416.1 kms (258.6 miles) NNW
- Melville Hall, Dominica - 337 kms (209.4 miles) NW
- Fort De France, Martinique - 242.7 kms (150.8 miles) NW
- Le Lamentin, France (Caribbean Islands - 235.7 kms (146.5 miles) NW
- Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago - 339.8 kms (211.2 miles) SW
- Maiquetia, Venezuela - 861 kms (535 miles) WSW
- Guiria, Venezuela - 413.9 kms (257.2 miles) SW
- Caracas, Venezuela - 854.5 kms (531 miles) WSW
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 654.5 kms (406.7 miles) WSW
- Maturin, Venezuela - 546.4 kms (339.6 miles) SW
- Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela - 704.5 kms (437.8 miles) SW
- Tumeremo, Venezuela - 676.4 kms (420.3 miles) SSW